- Translation (not interpreting) and attendant tasks
- English editing and rewriting
☞ JTS is a business-to-business vendor
||Focus: Japanese–English translation |
- Services for Japanese and German, Dutch, Korean, Chinese, and Spanish are available contingent upon translator availability and compatibility with your requirements. Please ask.
|| Public relations and
corporate communications |
- News releases, press kits, publicity materials
- Media articles and clippings
- Annual reports, CSR reports, results releases, and other documents for investors
- Proposals, prospectuses, and other corporate communication and presentation materials
- Internal documents, especially internal communication materials
- Product pamphlets and other marketing materials
- Campaign proposals, documentation, and reports
- Equity and other analyst reports
☞ List not exhaustive; click here for details. Note that if we cannot
accommodate your needs directly, we will do our best to put
you in touch with a reliable vendor who can.
||Rates vary according to the requirements and quality grade of the translation. Unit prices are per-Japanese manuscript character or word of English output depending on the nature of the manuscript. See our rate
schedule for details. |
|| Turnaround times depend on the complexity and volume of the translation; lead times, on translator availability at the time of your order. Please submit your document for an estimate. |
☞ Please note that we cannot responsibly
estimate turnaround time or price without seeing the actual
document to be translated or a reasonable facsimile.
||JTS uses Microsoft Office products, including OneDrive, in the translation process. |
translators are seasoned professionals with the appropriate source-language comprehension and the target-language writing skills of educated native speakers. We do not sub-contract our translations to students, idle homemakers, hobbyists, or other non-professionals.
translations are reviewed by a second pair of eyes; higher-grade translations are rigorously rewritten for the target audience in a manner compatible with client requirements.
- We provide Japanese clients with advice on standard, idiomatic English usage and formatting to ensure against embarrassment and misunderstanding due to poor or strange presentation.
- JTS does not accept work outside its translators’ fields of competency. If we are unable to accommodate your needs, we will do our best to put you in touch with a reliable vendor who can.
||K.K. Japan Translation Services |
|James A. Lockhart |
||July 1992 |
||Bricks-and-mortar address (legal domicile) |
Yamaguchi 753-0011 JPN
☞ Please call or email if you need to send a fax. Or email us in English, Japanese, or German
☞ Please do not
attach files to initial enquiries.
|Business terms & conditions
- Enquiries and all work are treated as confidential. Our translators and editors are also bound by confidentiality agreements.
- Unless separate arrangements are negotiated, work is performed on a work-for-hire basis. Although copyright resides with the client, ownership of the translation remains with JTS and transfers to the client upon full payment of the billed translation fee.
- The client’s use of the translation for any purpose other than review will be deemed as acceptance of the translation as delivered and obligates the client to full payment of the billed amount.
- JTS is a business-to-business vendor; as such we do not accept orders from unincorporated entities or religious organizations.
||SMBC (Yokohama branch) and Mizuho Bank (Yokohama branch) |
JTS—Finely Crafted Translations
©1996–2021, Japan Translation Services. All rights reserved.